The Medieval Academy website provides access to several resources of interest to members:
1) MAA Publications
Since 1925, the Medieval Academy of America has published more than 150 monographs in several series. These are available in multiple formats:
* Forty volumes are available as print-on-demand books at Amazon.com;
* Three dozen volumes are available as freely accessible PDF and/or HTML files on the Medieval Academy website;
* Twenty-seven volumes are available as eBooks through the American Council of Learned Society’s Humanities eBook Library (available to members at a discounted subscription rate);
* Many volumes of the Medieval Academy Reprints for Teaching (MART) series as well as the most recent Medieval Academy Books monographs can be purchased through our publishing partner, University of Toronto Press;
* Fifty-one out-of-print volumes are available for sale through the Academy website.
The entire corpus of Medieval Academy monographs, with details about the various types of access for each publication, is listed on our website.
2) Speculum online
To access your members-only journal subscription, log in to the MAA website using the username and password associated with your membership (contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have forgotten either), and choose “Speculum Online” from the “Speculum” menu.
3) Medieval Academy Blog
Visit the Medieval Academy Blog regularly for notices of conferences and symposia, publications, exhibits, job postings, and other announcements and items of interest to medievalists.