The Medieval Academy of America is actively soliciting monograph submissions for publication in the Medieval Academy Books series, in partnership with the University of Toronto Press. To submit a manuscript for consideration by the MAA Publications Advisory Board, email your submission to Director of Publications Sarah Spence at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Since 1925, the Medieval Academy of America has published more than 150 monographs in several series. These are available in multiple formats:
* Forty volumes are available as print-on-demand books at Amazon.com;
* Three dozen volumes are available as freely accessible PDF and/or HTML files on the Medieval Academy website;
* Twenty-seven volumes are available as eBooks through the American Council of Learned Society’s Humanities eBook Library (available to members at a discounted subscription rate);
* Many volumes of the Medieval Academy Reprints for Teaching (MART) series as well as the most recent Medieval Academy Books monographs can be purchased through our publishing partner, University of Toronto Press;
* Fifty-one out-of-print volumes are available for sale through the Academy website.
The entire library of Medieval Academy monographs is listed on our website.