Rare opportunity to help build and develop a medieval manuscript department from the ground up, joining an established and respected firm in the historical document field, The Raab Collection.
– Acquire and catalog inventory, following dealer and auction sites
– Liaise and be a point of contact for buyers and sellers
– Write blog posts and other pieces that aid promotion
– Maintain relevant section of the website using WordPress content management system (no coding required)
– Support public relations efforts
– Self-starter, multi-tasker, well-organized
– Existing network of contacts within the collecting community
– Background in Medieval art history or paleography, particularly English
– Minimum 3 years industry experience
Salary: $70,000+ commensurate with experience. Full-time position
Starting date: asap
Location: this is a remote position; no location requirement. Occasional visits to Philadelphia.
Interested applicants should contact Nathan Raab email@example.com, attaching their resume.