LES ENLUMINURES PARIS, sales and administration, art history background required (medieval manuscripts preferred), bilingual (French and English), must be able to work in France, salary dependent on experience. Liaison with New York and Chicago (and London) locations.
Exceptional and rare opportunity to join the team of an international art gallery exhibiting in the most prestigious art and book fairs worldwide and with locations and/ or staff in Paris, Chicago, New York, London, and Boston.
Office in the center of Paris. Must be available to travel for sustained periods for art fairs abroad (EU).
This is not a research position.
– EU client development and follow up
– Liaise and be a point of contact for clients in Europe, particularly in Paris
– Organization of European fairs (Tefaf, Frieze Master, Masterpiece)
– Follow all EU auctions
– Press representative for the gallery (write press releases, contact and follow up)
– Miscellaneous administration
– Strong commercial presence
– Some experience in the art world, including in sales
– Background in Medieval and Renaissance art history preferred
– Languages required: English and French bilingual, others preferable
– Skills required: PC platforms, MS Office Suite, Photoshop
– Self-starter, multi-tasker, well-organized
Salary commensurate with experience. Full-time position
Contract: French CDD to evolve into a CDI
Send letter of application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting date: asap